In 2023, The Lighthouse Child Advocacy Center Served 73 New Children
2023 by the Numbers
Who We Serve
- 91% of victims knew their abuser. Abuse is a crime of secrecy.
- 60% of cases reported were sexual abuse.
How Many Served
- The Lighthouse Child Advocacy Center served 73 children in 2023.
What We Provided
- 74 forensic interviews.
- 22 children received therapy sessions.
- 5 children received medical exams.
What Caregivers Are Saying
- 100% of caregivers polled agreed that their child felt safe at the CAC.
- 100% of caregivers polled agreed that Center staff provided them with resources to support their child.
How This Benefits Our Community
- If the CAC hadn’t intervened, the estimated lifetime costs of abuse for the children we served last year would have been over $19,741,128.
Together We Can Grow This Movement
Your passion and dedication are paramount to helping us provide a safe environment for child victims of abuse to heal and bring their offenders to justice. Every dollar you donate will be used to support The Lighthouse Child Advocacy Center and empower significant change to deliver better care for victims and put an end to the cycle of abuse.Donate Today